Tribal Service Housing/Tribal Service Down Payment

Tribal Service Housing

To qualify for Snoqualmie Tribal Housing Assistance Benefit, recipients must be an enrolled Snoqualmie Tribal Member, 18 years of age or older, and Head of Household. Only one Head of Household per residence is eligible to receive the benefit.

Applications must be submitted by the 10th of the month to ensure delivery the following month. Recipients must re-apply and be re-certified each year.

If the mailing address being used is a PO Box, a bi-yearly residency check will be required.

Because this benefit will come from the Tribe’s General Fund, and the Tribe has adopted a General Welfare policy, the Housing Assistance Program is not subject to state or federal taxes.

Monthly checks will be made to the Head of Household only. Checks will not be eligible for direct deposit, mail forwarding, and will not be held for pick up at the Tribal Office.

Housing Assistance may only be used towards any of the following:

  • Rent/mortgage payments;
  • Water & sewer bills;
  • Electrical bills;
  • Gas bills;
  • Heat Source Supplies (firewood, propane, pellets, etc.);
  • Garbage bills;
  • Communications services such as phone, internet, and cable.

*If you are a college/university students who lives on-campus please look at the program requirements and funding available on our On-Campus Student Housing Application below.

Tribal Service Down Payment

Down Payment Assistance is available in the amount of $10,000. This is a one-time only benefit to be used on the purchase of a standard or mobile home that will serve as the tribal member’s primary residency. The Down Payment Assistance can be used towards:

  1. Down payment and costs to close.
  2. If the house purchase does not close for any reason, the Tribal Member must return the Down Payment Assistance payment in full to the Tribe within 30 days of the payment’s issuance.




Audrey Castleberry
425.888.6551 ext. 6221